Explore Our Services
Dr Steve provides as many veterinary services as he can pack into your living room, kitchen, bathroom, patio, balcony or driveway. If there's something that you don't see here, please ask if it can be done at home!
Click on a link below to find out more.
If your pet has any of the following problems, don't waste a moment! Take them directly to a veterinary hospital for emergency care:
• Major trauma (hit by car, animal attack)
• Sudden inability to stand or walk
• Uncontrollable bleeding
• Difficulty breathing
• Sudden disorientation, weakness or stupor
• Seizures, fainting or loss of consciousness
• Persistent vomiting or diarrhea
• Male cat or male dog straining to urinate
• Snake, spider or insect bite
• Difficulty delivery puppies or kittens
• Ingestion of drugs, poisons, toxic plants