A Renaissance of Veterinary Care
Dr. Steve Smith travels all over Los Angeles County to deliver veterinary care to dogs and cats. He gets calls every day from people that can't easily go to a veterinary hospital, because their pets are too big, too painful, too scared, too numerous, or otherwise just too difficult to manage.
Routine Care for Healthy Pets
* Annual exams, vaccinations, microchipping
* Wellness packages for puppies & kittens
* Preventive healthcare for adult dogs & cats
* Early disease detection/screening
* Preparation for domestic & international travel
Primary Care for Pets with Problems
* Thorough & thoughtful consultations
* Comprehensive physical exams
* Collection of blood & urine samples for testing
* Fluid therapy & injectable medications
* Prescriptions on hand or delivered fast
A Better Way to Practice
* During a house call, your pet will be probably be more calm and relaxed than when they go to a hospital, allowing for a more thorough physical examination.
* Dr. Steve can observe how your pet behaves at home, as well as how the home environment influences their quality of life.
* You'll get to see everything that happens, to be sure that your pet is being handled with appropriate care every step of the way. If there's something that you don't want to watch, let Dr. Steve know and he'll find a private place.
* There's always plenty of time! House calls might last 20 minutes or they might last an hour, but there's always enough time to get everything done, and to answer all of your questions.
* When the time comes to say goodbye to a family pet due to injury, illness or other unfortunate events, Dr. Steve can come to the home to provide gentle, peaceful and compassionate euthanasia. For additional information about this service, click here.
A Veterinarian That's Easy to Reach
Current clients can leave voicemail, email and text messages anytime. Dr. Steve stays connected, so he'll usually be able to respond to your message right away!
If you're a new clienyt and you're interested in a house call for your pet, don't hesitate to call or email. If Dr. Steve can help, he'll answer your request as soon as possible.
Phone: (323) 469-3442
If your call goes to voicemail, be sure to leave a message. During business hours, Dr. Steve will usually be able to call you back within the hour.
Text: (323) 469-3442
Text messages may be sent to this number, but they will be seen during business hours only. If you are a new client or you have an emergency with your pet, please do not text. Email will get you much faster results.
Fastest response time, best for after-hours advice.
Fax: (323) 469-3443
For sending medical records and other documents.
Copyright © 2005. All rights reserved.